Friday, April 17, 2009

Mommy and Madison

Darren was gone thiseavning so Madison and I spent some fun time together. First we went to the park where Madiosn had a ball going down the big slide. I asked her if she was ready to leave after a while and she said yeah ice cream. I had not said anything about going and getting ice cream so I don' t knwo where that came from. Since she asked so nicely we went and got ice cream and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Then we came back home and played outside for a while. Finally I decided that we would go do our shopping that I had been puting off since it was so nice outside. First we stoped at TSC, I have been trying to find Madison a new pair of cowboy boots since she has outgrown all of her other boots. I was excited to find they had baby chicks there for sale. Madison has never seen a baby chick before so she got to pet them and of course she had to see insided every container that had baby chicks in. We made a few more stops then headed home to see Daddy.

0 comments: